Office chairs are some of the most popular and most used chairs in the world. There are diverse kinds of this category of chairs – different features such as adjustability of the seat height, high back, armrests, seat materials, etc. account for the differences. These features determine the level of support and comfort enjoyed in an office chair.
So many adults suffer varying degrees of back pain, a sizeable of which have been proven to be caused by long seating hours uncomfortable and unsupportive chairs. This back pain problem has extensive effects such as increased cost of health maintenance, lower productivity, and ultimately lower quality of life.
Therefore, investing in the best supportive and comfortable chair is priceless. It could take away or alleviate your back pain hence reducing your health bill as well as remove the stress of incessant visits to the hospital.
There are numerous brands with extensive models of office chairs, all claiming their office chairs are very comfortable but not too many of such can be said to be really comfortable especially when it comes to typical long seating hours of work. Hbada ranks among the best brands, consistently making comfortable models of office chairs. All their office chairs are designed with ergonomic features with the aim of ensuring users enjoy ultimate comfort. They are popular for making stylish, excellent, and well-priced office chairs.
Benefits of investing On A Hbada Ergonomic Office Chair
If you are setting up an office or you want to upgrade your office furniture to something more unique and most importantly comfortable, then Hbada ergonomic office chairs are simply the best. You will enjoy numerous amazing benefits, some of which are:
- Better support and comfort
The very first consideration when purchasing an office chair is the level of comfort on offer and this begins right from the second you sit in the chair. The foundation of any comfortable chair, whether it is an office chair, gaming chair, or recliner chair, is adequate support.
Any chair that does not provide adequate support for key body parts such as the lumbar, neck, shoulders, arms, etc. cannot be comfortable especially for long hours usage. Hbada ergonomic office chairs have a sturdy build and are designed to fit the natural curve of the spine hence providing adequate support for the body. The seat is well cushioned and the armrests are well padded. These features and more contribute to the amazing support and comfort offered by Hbada ergonomic office chairs.
- Higher motivation and focus
Based on the adequate support and ultimate comfort enjoyed by users of Hbada ergonomic office chairs, there won’t be issues of excruciating body pain after long seating hours. This contributes to users waking up fresh and energized every morning, fired up for the day’s work. Uncomfortable chairs leave users with body pains that can be gross hence eroding their motivation and focus for work.
- Improved productivity
A motivated and focused person will definitely deliver better and more results. Users of comfortable office chairs like Hbada ergonomic office chairs remain effortlessly seated in their chairs until the day’s work is done. They wake up fresh the following morning with motivation to achieve another great day resulting in greater productivity.
- Better quality of life
Hbada ergonomic office chairs are designed with the overall wellness of users in mind. The adequate support, ultimate comfort, higher motivation, and improved productivity provided by Hbada ergonomic office chairs all end a better quality of life. No pain, regardless of how insignificant it seems, is a joke. A life with lesser pain is definitely better.
To enjoy the amazing benefits discussed above and even more, read the following review of top products from Hbada as you proceed to get one for your office use or work from home.
Overview of Hbada Company
In Europe, Hbada has a popular and great presence in the furniture industry. They are however not well known in the US, a fact that makes some people especially Americans to think of the brand as small and weak. Hbada is in no way a small or weak brand.
Hbada boasts minimalist European styling and their ergonomic office chairs are self-selecting. They are the perfect option for all lovers of mesh office chairs.
Hbada does not flood the market with myriads of models with minimal variations, they instead commit resources, expertise, and time into making top-notch products. These products are designed with users in mind and are periodically tweaked to bring better functionality.
A common concern about foreign brands making products in this category is post-sales service and support. Hbada puts an amazing post-sales service and support in place for their products and has been highly commended by numerous foreign customers.
Common Features of Hbada Ergonomic Office Chairs
Though Hbada does not make products that have almost the same features as many other brands do, their products have some fundamental similarities including:
- Mesh back: all Hbada ergonomic office chairs are designed with a mesh back, giving room for proper ventilation. The material of the mesh is high-quality, very breathable, and will last longer than expected. For all lovers of mesh back ergonomic office chairs, this is for you.
- Kinetic tilt mechanism: While Hbada ergonomic office chairs have a varying angle of recline, the range is between 90 and 120 degrees though it can sometimes be up to 150 degrees or higher. This extra range is a great plus for users since the average recline range in the industry is between 120 and 135 degrees.
- Comfortable seat cushions: it is almost typical for mesh back office chairs to lack padded seat cushions but Hbada ensures all their models have well-padded seat cushions to give users extra comfort. Breathable mesh fabric and conventional block foam padding are used for adequate seat cushioning. This makes these chairs perfect for long hours of usage.
- Assembly: more often than not, office chairs come assembled but Hbada ergonomic office chairs come unassembled. This allows for easy movement of the chair. These well-designed chairs with high production values come with simple and clear instructions on how to assemble them. The assembly process is straightforward and fast; no prior expertise or experience is required. You also don’t need an extra pair of hands although it will be nice to have one – makes the process easier and faster.
Review of Some Hbada Ergonomic Office Chairs
This Hbada ergonomic office chair looks really great and has powerful ergonomic features. It is a perfect office chair for short and mid-sized people because they reflect the brand’s minimalist design.
- Comfort: this is a pretty comfortable office chair. Beginning from the mesh back which guarantees proper ventilation to the generously padded saddle-style seat, this chair speaks comfort. Extra comfort is provided by the exceptional lumbar support helping it alleviate back pain problems. Generally, working all day in this chair is as easy as melting butter.
- Support: the support provided by this ergonomic chair is superb. The lower back is well supported by the magnificent lumbar support, ensuring that the back does not bear the brunt of long seating hours. The seatback is also designed to match the natural curve of the back, providing adequate support even when you lean back. The head and neck are equally well supported. The padding and ventilation of the headrest are both great. The armrests are also well-padded and they move with the arms as the chair recline, providing support in diverse postures. It holds up to 300 pounds of weight.
- Great design
- Very comfortable
- Well-padded seat, headrest, and armrests
- Adjustable and removable headrest
- High back
- Great support
- Holds up to 300 pounds weight
- It is not for tall people given the minimalist design
- The armrests are not adjustable
- Cannot be tucked under the desk
- A waterfall front seat will probably have made it better
- If you don’t like the mesh back, it’s not for you
Hbada Diamond Series High Back Office Chair is a beauty, comparable to Herman Miller’s Sayl chair. It provides amazing support for the back, head, neck, and arms resulting in ultimate comfort for users. If you are short to mid-sized, loves mesh back, and want an ergonomic office chair that will light up your space as it provides support and comfort, this ergonomic office chair by Hbada fits the bill. Even if you don’t like mesh back office chair, this might be a good point to try it out.
- Hbada High-Back Racing Style Ergonomic Office Chair
This is a solid ergonomic office chair from Hbada. The design is unconventional and is lightweight despite the fairly big size.
- Comfort: this office chair is pretty comfortable. The headrest stands out and the chair reclines up to 150 degrees, giving users amazing comfort. This great angle of recline means it can also serve as a stand-in office recliner, giving extra comfort.
- Support: Despite being a lightweight chair, Hbada High-Back Racing Style Ergonomic Office Chair provides incredible support for users, highlighting the solid materials used in the construction. Unlike the first Hbada chair on this list, this Hbada office chair provides adequate support for tall people up to 22.4 inches. The lumbar support is good and the headrest is articulated and removable.
Note: this chair is for short people will most likely either find their feet hanging or leaning forward. Either of this situation is bad – hanging legs will impact blood circulation causing numbness while leaning forward takes away the lumbar support.
- Solid construction
- Unconventional design
- Very comfortable
- Holds up to 400 pounds weight
- Adjustable seat height
- Articulated and removable headrest
- Perfect for tall people
- The armrest appears short but this is actually a matter of preference
Hbada High-Back Racing Style Ergonomic Office Chair is a great ergonomic office chair for tall people. It is very comfortable and provides adequate support for key body parts. It is lightweight though looks fairly big. Besides the armrests, it will stand up perfectly to heavy daily usage. Generally, this is a good office chair for tall people.
- Hbada Ergonomic Office Recliner Chair with Footrest
This ergonomic office chair from Hbada is an upgrade to Hbada High-Back Racing Style Ergonomic Office Chair. It is a super strong design that works both as an office chair as well as a recliner. Its height is between the first two discussed above hence is perfect for both short and tall people as well as mid-sized people.
- Comfort: this is a pretty comfortable office chair. The seat features a waterfall front which allows equal distribution of body weight, taking pressure off vulnerable parts of the body. This results in a great level of comfort for users. The articulated, adjustable, and removable headrest gives extra comfort. The additional reclining feature lets users lean back to stretch their body after several hours in the chair. It declines up to 150 degrees.
- Support: Finally, we have a waterfall edge style seat from Hbada. This gives both the leg and thigh ergonomic support, enhancing circulation. Also, the lumbar support is great. The headrest is articulated and adjustable hence adequately supporting a wide range of users. You don’t have to worry about the light gauge frame because it is solid steel.
- Super strong design
- Very comfortable
- Adjustable, articulated, and removable headrest
- Adjustable armrests that move with users as chair recline
- Waterfall front seat
- Highly supportive
- Comes with footrest
- May not be suitable for tall and big people
- The footrest is not well padded but this is hardly a problem
Hbada Ergonomic Office Recliner Chair with Footrest features a super strong design and has amazing functionalities. The fact that it is a recliner office chair is the deal-breaker for some people.
Though the height and size mean it can accommodate big and tall people but the 300 pounds weight limit is a problem. Hence if you are a big and tall person, you have to think twice.
- Hbada Ergonomic High Back Office Desk Chair
This is another stylish and minimalist design from Hbada. Don’t be deceived by the basic look of this chair, it very capable. It is ideal for small people. The fact that it pays attention to smaller people stands it out as this category of people often gets overlooked.
- Comfort: it offers a formidable level of comfort that will see users sit several hours on an assignment.
- Support: though it’s a small chair, it can accommodate up to 34.2 pounds weight, providing more than enough support for users in the ‘small’ category. It provides solid ergonomic support that is perfect for light to moderate daily use.
- Holds up to 34.2 pounds of weight
- Adjustable seat height
- Reclines up to 120 degrees
- Not for heavy daily use
- Not for tall and big people
Hbada Ergonomic High Back Office Desk Chair is a small office chair. It is specifically for small people and is not the chair for heavy daily use. If you are small and need a chair that will serve well as a backup office chair, then this office chair will do just fine.
- Hbada Ergonomic Office Computer Chair
This is a very dynamic chair that could as an office chair, a gaming chair, as well as a task chair. It is a super comfortable chair with different areas well-padded and cushioned. It does not look like a typical office chair neither does it look like a typical gaming chair.
- Comfort: this chair is super comfortable whether as an office chair or a gaming chair. The lumbar support is great, back and neck rest is well padded, and reclining functions all work together for ultimate comfort. Users can remain in this chair all day without feeling any pain.
- Support: the solid build of this chair sets the tone for the support provided by this chair. The back, neck, head, and arms are well supported.
- Mobility: this is an extra feature of this Hbada chair. It has far greater mobility than the Hbada ergonomic office chairs we have discussed so far. It is more flexible and reclines up to 155 degrees.
- Great design
- Well-padded neck rest and lumbar support
- The base is perfect for office work
- Strategically positioned mesh panels
- The plastic part of the design may cause durability issues
- Potential squeaks
- The self-adaptive components cannot be controlled
Hbada Ergonomic Office Computer Chair is different from the chairs we have considered so far in that it is neither a traditional office chair nor a traditional gaming chair but works perfectly for both. If you want a chair that can serve both functions for you, then this is a perfect option. It comes highly recommended.
Hbada ergonomic office chairs are generally pretty comfortable chairs mostly featuring a minimalist design. One of their peculiarities is the use of mesh back for proper ventilation. The back, head, neck, and arms are well supported. Check the reviews above if you are looking to buy a product from this great office chair brand.